Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More Inference Riddles

Our class has been working on inferring and these are some of the poems we made with team 184.
                             
      
                    I am the school mascot
                     peeping real high
                      I am pretty cute
                      and trying to fly
                      what am I ?
                       MW
 

                      We live in the sewers
                       we fight crime
                        we love the taste of pizza
                         and we are cold
                         blooded animals
                         GM
        


                        I am a pet
                        my name is rover
                         scratch me and
                         I drool all over the 
                          place
                          MW       

                                      You can drink me and
                    and its chocolate I
                     might be. What am i?
                       HR


                     I cry alot 
I'm small and
                     you have to change
                      my diaper.
                       what am I?
                       HR
                
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment